If your webcamera is identified by Aximmetry and is put to work, but in the preview it displays "NO INPUT" there are a few things we recommend you to check.
Please make sure that
- the webcam works, by testing it with another software.
- in the Windows 10 settings, at the Camera Privacy settings you switch the "Allow desktop apps to acces your camera" on.
- there are no other applications using the webcam (only one software can use the webcam at a time).*
- you set the Mode property in Aximmetry.
* Please note that in certain cases, such as with laptops (for example MSI System Control Manager), hidden applications running in the background can use your webcamera, which could cause this issue.