1) Have timecode connected on Blackmagic SDI input and use that SDI as input for tracked camera 4
2) Save a project mixed compound 3x3, set active camera to 4, ensure that SDI from 1 is input for camera 4.
3) Set Input 4 as timecode master
3) Pick a clip with timecode for trk input playback
4) Activate playback mode for PLAYBACK under PLAYBACK
5) Save the project, close aximmetry
6) reopen aximetry and open the project
7) sequence is in playback for camera 4 as expected (since playback was active when saving)
8) check the master timecode
Expected behavior: master timecode should reflect the timecode of the playback sequence/video
Actual behavior: master timecode is the live timecode on the SDI Input
If one switches mastertimecode off for Input 4, and then back on, we get the correct master timecode from sequence/video again. So basically the timecode is wrong upon start when in playback mode.